Don's Hexagonal Gazebo Kit
Check out our new take on traditional Gazebos with Don’t Hexagonal Gazebo Kit! This unique and functional design will make a perfect addition to your property or business. This hexagonal gazebo is dynamic, stylish, sturdy, and spacious and can be customized to fit your needs, whether big or small. Create a versatile, private space, right in your backyard!
The Don made a design we couldn’t refuse. The two-tiered design of Don's Hexagonal Gazebo with curved corner windows creates maximum visibility and exceptional interior lighting.
With Don’s Redwood Hexagon Garden Gazebo, you can literally add space to your home without long-term remodeling or planning. Simply send us your specifications and needs, and we’ll send you a Hexagonal Gazebo kit right to your door. You can use the Gazebo as a quiet space, family hang out area, or even put a Jacuzzi in there, depending on the size of your kit. Like all of our products, this Redwood Gazebo kit is built exclusively through restoration forestry.
- Don’s Hexagonal Gazebo kit can be made in any diameter up to 16’ and any detail can be added or adjusted to make it your very own. You do not have to listen to the Don anymore than you want to!
- The Don is a well designed Gazebo that accomplishes both great visibility with privacy and excellent ventilation also. The clerestory windows on the second story and the first story windows can come with or without sliders and screens for additional ventilation for the hot months. It is a flexible design where you can place the door anywhere you like and add a second door also if that works best for you.
- Forever Redwood is a forest restoration company. We manage forestlands very conservatively. The limited amount of lumber harvested from our lands is hand selected for each job carefully. We use oversized timbers and the best hardware (stainless steel) and sealants (Sikkens brand only) so that we can comfortably give decay warranties of up to 30 years. None of our competitors can do this. Redwood lasts longer than teak or cedar or any of the woods ripped out of the Amazon.
- Besides the standard options of Size, Length, Wood Flooring, Windows (sliders or fixed or a combination), door styles and skylight sizes, we encourage you to get creative with your baby. If you do not see an option or size you would like, speak up!
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 3 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Gazebo kit will work perfectly for you.
- Once you approve your drawings, we will fully assemble your creation in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed. Ships in finished panels that bolt together. And, if you do not want to deal with putting it up, let us know and we will arrange the installation for you anywhere in the Continental U.S.
- Call or email anytime. We have been building long-lasting, finely finished wood gazebo kits since the the 90's. A five minute call is all you really need to get started. Then just review the drawings and fine tune them until your perfect Gazebo materializes.
Your new Hexagonal Gazebo kit is built to withstand all of the elements, and will not bend, rot, or weaken from weather. We build all of our kits to last a lifetime, and guarantee their durability for 10, 20, and even 30 years, depending on your order. Contact us today about shipping and assembly options. Orders typically ship within three days of receiving your customized specifications.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
|Dimensions||Roof Diameter||Roof Height at Outside Edge||Approx Weight|
|10-Foot||121"||88 1/2"||1290 lbs.|
|12-Foot||145"||88 1/2"||1520 lbs.|
|14-Foot||169"||88 1/2"||1900 lbs.|
We can customize our gazebos to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and what options you want. Prior to building any Gazebo, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This lets you review any choices made and make any needed adjustments before it is built. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered and that your Gazebo will be exactly what you dreamed of.
Don's Hexagonal Gazebo features fixed curved acrylic windows on each corner for a complete 360 degree view. All other windows are sliding panels with screens. Windows are acrylic that will not fade. You have the choice of semi-transparent tinted bronze acrylic allowing visibility while adding privacy and blocking the sun, solid white, or clear.
Clerestory windows include four fixed and two sliding windows with screens, and also come in your choice of bronze, white or clear acrylic.
The cupola roof makes your gazebo more spacious and the clerestory windows all around add beautiful lighting. Standard roof overhang is six inches, and is made of 1 x 6 redwood boards. If you want to order shingles (extra charge), ours are 3/8-inch thick, hand-cut redwood that are four to six inches wide. You will receive 1000 to 3000 single shingles depending on the size of your gazebo (shingles cannot ship attached to roof panels and must be installed individually). We will not charge any extra shipping when you order the shingles for your gazebo.
Standard exterior walls are 24 inches from the ground to the bottom of the window, with vertical redwood boards. You can choose to have the height of your walls be 30 inches or 36 inches instead. Total height of walls is 7 feet.
Assembly Instructions for: Don's Hexagonal Gazebos
Assembly is a 1 day process. Each gazebo is preassembled in our shop and all parts are clearly labeled and a step by step installation guides is included.
Though we think just about anyone could follow our instruction and install a gazebo, we understand if thats not for you. If you would like help, contact us. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona. We also have a network of local contractors we recommend for locations farther afield.
If you have assembly questions, email or call us. And, in the unlikely event a part arrives broken, let us know and we will quickly ship a replacement part.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
Keep the colors looking vibrant for decades
A quick power washing every 5 to 10 years clears away the accumulated grim, UV surface burning and the old sealant in a few minutes. When power washing be careful not to spray close to the surface or you may cut into the grain of the wood. Once dry, go over any rough spots to smooth out and ready for sealing. Youll need $2 and 10 minutes to do it. Pick up 2 sheets of sandpaper (one 100 grit and one 220 grit). Go over the spots with 100 grit for ten strokes or so and dust off. Then do the same with the fine 220 grit. Redwood sands easily. Dust off and youre ready for sealing.
For best results, sand in the direction of the grain (same direction of the growth lines in the wood
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account