- Don’s Hexagonal Gazebo kit can be made in any diameter up to 16’, and any detail can be added or adjusted to make it your very own. You do not have to listen to Don anymore than you want to!
- The Don is a well designed Gazebo that accomplishes both great visibility with privacy and excellent ventilation. The second and first story windows can come with sliders and screens for additional ventilation during the hot months. This is a flexible design: you can place the door anywhere and even add a second door if you'd like.
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 5 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Gazebo will work perfectly for you and your space. Once we receive your initial order and 1/3 deposit, one of our In-house Engineers will be assigned to your project, sending you custom drawings for your structure within 5 business days. Together, you will communicate back and forth. With our expertise and your dream vision, together we will make it real.
- Every Gazebo is custom built: you can choose from our standard sizes and options. If you don’t see a size or detail you’d like, let us know.
- Options include: Acrylic Window Color (Bronze tinted, White or Clear), Window screens, Wood flooring, and Skylight size options.
- Our wood Gazebo Kits are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware, and the best weather resistant sealant.
- You Install or We Install?: Once you sign off on your drawings, your Gazebo is fully erected and finely finished in the shop. All the stainless steel hardware is included. Just bolt the timbers back together. See the Assembly & Care tab above for more information.
- Our White Glove Assembly is available in all 50 states. If you'd like us to do the assembly for you, we can send our installation team anywhere in the US. Just choose the White Glove Assembly option as you check out. This service includes assembly, anchoring, and details like adding flashing, curtain rods and roofing. White Glove Assembly costs anywhere between 25-45% of the cost of your structure. We are happy to provide a specific quote for you during the Design process as we finalize the details together. If you have an old structure that needs to be taken down and disposed of, let us know. We can generally add this to the scope of work.
- Turnaround Time & Financing: We can build in 2-3 weeks, but we recommend ordering 2-3 months in advance to give you time to fine tune each detail via our design and drawing process. You can take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option to spread the cost over several monthly payments.
- Bring back the Old Growth Forests: Your purchase supports restoration forestry projects in the Redwood Forests of Northern California. Find out more about how it is actually necessary to cut some trees down in order to recreate the Old Growth ecosystem!
Like all of our Forever Redwood Gazebos, Don's Hexagonal Gazebo can be used in all seasons, under almost any weather condition. Send us your specific requirements and we can have your detailed plans sent back to you within 5 business days. Give us a call today to find out more.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
|Dimensions||Roof Diameter||Roof Height at Outside Edge||Approx Weight|
|10-Foot||121"||88 1/2"||1290 lbs.|
|12-Foot||145"||88 1/2"||1520 lbs.|
|14-Foot||169"||88 1/2"||1900 lbs.|
We can customize our gazebos to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and options you want. Prior to building any Gazebo, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This allows you review and make necessary adjustments before we begin building. Drawings are the best way to make certain that every detail has been considered so that your Gazebo will be exactly what you dreamed of.
Don's Hexagonal Gazebo features fixed curved acrylic windows on each corner for a complete 360 degree view. All other windows are sliding panels with screens. Windows are acrylic that will not fade. You have the choice of semi-transparent tinted bronze acrylic to allow visibility while both adding privacy and blocking the sun, solid white, or clear.
Clerestory windows include four fixed and two sliding windows with screens, and also come in your choice of bronze, white or clear acrylic.
The cupola roof makes your gazebo more spacious and the clerestory windows all around add beautiful lighting. A standard roof overhang is six inches, and is made of 1 x 6 redwood boards. If you want to order shingles (extra charge), ours are 3/8-inch thick, hand-cut redwood that are 4-6 inches wide. You will receive 1000 to 3000 single shingles depending on the size of your gazebo (shingles cannot ship attached to roof panels and must be installed individually). We will not charge any extra shipping when you order the shingles for your gazebo.
Standard exterior walls are 24 inches from the ground to the bottom of the window, with vertical redwood boards. If you'd rather, you can choose to have the height of your walls be 30" or 36". Total wall height is 7 feet.
Assembly Instructions for: Don's Hexagonal Gazebo Kit
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.