Create a flexible beautiful new living space with this gorgeous gazebo with sliding doors. The design gives you total flexibility to let in the spring and summer sun and fresh air or tighten up when the weather is less inviting. Can be built to 20’ x 20’. Pre-assembled to keep on-site re-assembly to a couple days. Let us know what you have in mind and consider it done.
- The Sun Gazebo can be made any size up to 20’ x 20’.
- Each wall/window panel slides on its own track for maximum flexibility. You can choose for some or all the walls closed. Or, you can slide and stack panels one behind the other to open up any wall as much as you like. You can also easily remove the panels to create an open pavilion on any or all sides.
- Sun Gazebos are fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting is needed. We ship finished panels that bolt together.
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 5 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Gazebo will work perfectly for you and your space.
- Every Gazebo is custom built. You can choose from our standard sizes and options. If you don’t see a size or detail you’d like, let us know.
- Options include: Acrylic Window Color (Bronze tinted, White or Clear), Window screens, Wood flooring, and Skylight size options.
- Our wood gazebo kits are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware, and the best weather resistant sealant.
Like all of our Forever Redwood Gazebos, the Gazebo with Sliding Doors can be used in all seasons, under almost any weather condition. Send us your specific requirements and we can have your detailed plans sent back to you within three days. Our kits are easy to assemble and typically take a day to set up. If assembly isn’t in the cards for you, no problem. We can send an install team and set it up for you. Give us a call today to find out more.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
|L x W (Ft.)||Sq. Ft.||Wt. Range (Lbs.)||Std. Skylight (Ft.)|
|8 x 8||64||672 to 800||4 x 4|
|8 x 10||80||840 to 1000||4 x 4|
|8 x 12||96||1008 to 1200||4 x 6|
|8 x 14||112||1176 to 1400||4 x 8|
|8 x 16||128||1300 to 1540||4 x 8|
|10 x 10||100||1050 to 1250||4 x 4|
|10 x 12||120||1260 to 1500||4 x 6|
|10 x 14||140||1470 to 1750||4 x 8|
|10 x 16||160||1575 to 1875||4 x 8|
|12 x 12||144||1512 to 1800||4 x 8|
|12 x 14||168||1764 to 2100||4 x 8|
|12 x 16||192||2016 to 2400||4 x 8|
|14 x 14||196||2058 to 2450||4 x 8|
|14 x 16||224||2352 to 2800||4 x 8|
|16 x 16||256||2688 to 3200||4 x 8|
Standard Height is 7' (see drawings below). We can customize our gazebos to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and options you want. Prior to building any Gazebo, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This allows you to review and make needed adjustments before building. Drawings are a great way to consider each detail to be certain that you Gazebo will be exactly what you dreamed of.
Assembly Instructions for: Sun Gazebo with Sliding Doors
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people over a half to full day depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, hammer, ladder. Some assemblies may require a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all of our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure that everything fits together. All hardware is included with clearly labeled parts. We include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look below at our assembly instructions for specific details. If you'd like a concrete pour to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please complete the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special skills are not required to re-assemble our pergolas. If you'd like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona, and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, you should expect your furniture to last 10-40 years without maintenance even in climates with harsh year-round conditions.
Being outside year-round is rough on all wood finishings. The surface absorbs UV rays and pollution, there are constant variations in moisture and temperature, and oxidization occurs. Over the years, most wood will degrade and decay, and the surface color will slowly fade towards a silver patina. This is not the case with Forever Redwood products. The silver patina is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and will not be compromised in any way by surface color change. We keep our display items as is without refinishing as examples to show off their natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommend that you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.