Louvered Garden Pergolas (OUT OF STOCK)
Louvered Garden Pergolas, custom made from redwood, are a simple and stylish way to improve and enhance your yard, patio, or garden. Our Louvered Garden Pergolas can be small enough to use on your porch, and large enough to have as a stand-alone party or chill out space in your backyard. Just ask us how to customize it for you!
NEW OPTION: By popular demand, Forever Redwood is now working with 2 Retractable Shade Canopy companies. More information at this link.
The Louvered Garden Pergolas are as versatile and durable as they are gorgeous. Beautifully cut and framed wood adorns every inch of our Louvered Garden Pergolas, with no flimsy plastics or synthetics used in any part of their construction. Plus, we only use restoration forestry wood, guaranteeing a positive environmental impact in every product we make.
- History and Background: The Louvered Pergola is a variation on our traditional garden pergola design. Pergolas traditionally were built using the best quality wood available and then left to age and look like they have been there "forever". With the louvers, you have the flexibility to leave the louvers open in winter when sunlight is at a premium and close them on hot days when you need to cool the area.
- Easy Sizing and Options: Begin by going to the Build it Your Way section next to the main photo and enter the size you think will work for the space. Then, check the wood grades and other options. Each Wooden Pergola is built your way. Our dedicated staff of designers and consultants stay with your ideas until we have something you are completely in love with. Every detail can be a standard option or customized as needed. If you want to add a detail or a size you do not see, just say the word.
- Built to Last: We are a forestry company. We hand select the best, fattest timbers from our forestlands for your project. Everything is ridiculously over built. All real wood and steel - no plastic/vinyl/ compressed glue/plywood or flimsy hardware or nails. Nothing lasts longer than California Redwood outdoors. We have over 20 years experience building, shipping and installing shade structures all over the country.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Your order's drawings are emailed within a couple days. The drawings are ideal so you don't have to figure it out beforehand. Usually just a couple emails with our design team is all you need until every detail is the way you want.
- Details Matter: All joints are notched so your Louvered Garden Pergola will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink. Each timber is finely sanded to a smooth to the touch feel. We use the best sealants on the market. We really do make the best wood shade structures you can buy anywhere. Check the competition carefully. Does any other manufacturer offer up to 30 year decay warranties?
- You Install or We Install?: Once you sign off on your drawings, your Pergola is fully erected and finely finished in the shop for easy re-assembly. All the stainless steel hardware is included. Just bolt the timbers back together. Most kits go back up in 6 to 8 hours with one helper (see Assembly & Care tab above). And, if you do not want to do the work, we can send our install team anywhere in the U.S.
- Turnaround Time & Financing: We can build in 2 to 3 weeks, but we recommend ordering 2 to 3 months in advance to have time to fine tune the details via the drawings. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to spread out the cash via a couple monthly payments.
To find out more about our one-of-a-kind Louvered Garden Pergolas, or any of our other products, give us a call today, or shoot us an email here. Our kits are easy to assemble, easy to customize, and ship within days of the final plans being set. Even better, we guarantee our products to last a generation, with warrantees that go up to 30 years. Also, don’t forget to ask about our install teams, who can build and install your Pergola for you, right at your house!