Because of its size and build, you can use Ashley’s Round Small Wood Side Table both outdoors and indoors. It works well as a standalone, but can also make a great compliment to any of our other Forever Redwood furniture or patio products. Rain, sleet, snow, wind, and heat are no match to this durable table. It can take all of the seasons, with little to no regular upkeep or maintenance.
- Ashley's Side Table is at home outside or inside.
- Made from contrasting oversized timbers of Old-Growth and Douglas-fir and finely finished for a smooth to the touch feel.
- The result is a finely finished table at home on the porch, the balcony or inside as well...
- In Select Options you can choose the table height that is perfect for you as well as customize other details.
- Crafted with the highest grade materials to last decades (Redwood outlasts teak or cedar). We use only Stainless steel hardware to insure there are never rust or staining issues on our wood tables.
- Easy assembly - ships in 5 parts with hardware included.
- Visit the Assembly tab above to view an example of the assembly instructions that will come with your shipment.
- Visit the Specifications tab above to learn all of the custom options, and see an example of what our design to done process entails!
Customize your Multi Colored Round Small Wood Side Table right here on this page, and choose from a number of size options. We will build your table to order, and ship right to your door. We guarantee that these tables will last, and offer a 10 year warranty against decay. Call us to find out more.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Available for easy online checkout in many standard sizes. Standard height is 18 inches. Don't find your size? We can build your side table in any size that you need. Just contact us.
Assembly instructions for: Ashley's Round Small Wood Side Table
Simple, Easy Assembly
Furniture assembly should take half a day or less. Sets ship in less than 15 parts. Tabletop and benchtops always ship assembled. Just add the legs and supports and enjoy.As with all our products, we preassemble our furniture items in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions above for specific details.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble any of our furniture items or outdoor structures. If you would like help, just let us know. Our installation team is available in the continental US (excludes HI & AK)
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.