- From the moment we sustainably harvest the wood from our restored forestlands, or that of our restoration forestry partners
- To the milling and hand-selection of the lumber
- To Design Engineering for all shade structures, where an in-house architect or civil engineer hand-draws every detail to your specifications
- To our custom woodworking shop where our master carpenters bring your vision to life
- And finally to your home for years of enjoyment with gorgeous, long-lasting, weather-resistant California Redwood
If you can dream it, we can build it—and in a way that strengthens our planet, rather than degrades it. The brief video below highlights our process, from harvest to your home…
We deeply appreciate your support, friendship, and investment in our handcrafted outdoor furniture and shade structures. That’s why we’re sharing some important updates for the coming year:
Next month’s modest price increase (and how you can still save)
To maintain the craftsmanship and premium experience you’ve come to rely on, and to continue to evolve our designs and engineering, we’ll be implementing a 3% price increase in March.
For a short while, you can still access the lower, current pricing for our entire catalogue—including pergolas, pavilions, dining tables, patio seating and more. Just place your order by the end of February.
Additional Savings Reminder—you can always enjoy a 3% discount if you pay by wire. And our Free Shipping option (ships in 12 to 14 weeks) can translate to savings of a couple thousand dollars, depending on the order size.